Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sad News From Home

Elder Porritt's Great Grandfather passed away today.  It has been hard for his family and a very sad day for him.

Here is a couple of things that he said about his Grandfather:

"Man that was tough to read your letter.. I love Grandpa so much and I sure am going to miss having him around.  I really do look up to his example of Enduring to the End as well because i know that he was still going STRONG in the Gospel to the last dying breath and that is what we need to do as well! there is no better example than that!"

 "I know that Families are Forever!!! We lost one of the best men that I have ever met in my life this week, and I know that Great Grandpa is with all of us, helping us out in our lives, loving us, and I know that we will see him again!!! "


Elder Porritt at his farewell with all of his brothers and his Great Grandpa Jones

Elder Porritt with his Grandma Oyler, Mom, and Great Grandpa Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment