Monday, May 9, 2016

District Leader!

Hello everyone!! 

This week has been alright i guess. It was kind of a hard week with it being the last week of the transfer and just everyone expecting transfer news and all that. But anyway, transfer news, I will be staying in Agona and getting a new companion, who's name is Elder Adjei, and I will now be the District Leader here in Agona. So I am pretty excited and it will be good to have Elder Adjei come here, i have served with him a little bit back in Techiman, so the two of us will get along well.

This week we have been teaching brother Kwame, who is the 10 year old kid who is Momzoza's grandson, and he is really excited about learning and he and his younger sister, Amma, come to church together and everything with them is just great. So here in a few weeks he will probably be baptized, ill keep you informed. 

Other than that, there is not much that happened this week. It has been a really slow week. But it has been a good week! Hopefully this coming week will be better!!

I know that this Gospel is true. I know that we have a living Prophet on the Earth today who receives revelation straight from Jesus Christ to lead and guide us and help us know what we can do better in our own lives. I know that our Savior, Jesus Christ is truly our leader and Savior. He died for us and because of Him, we will live again.   I love being a missionary here in Ghana.  I love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love Elder Porritt

Me pounding fufu

 Fufu

 Eating pizza today with the District



No comments:

Post a Comment