Monday, May 22, 2017

Nkoransa and A New Companion

Another week gone and not sure where it actually went, it feels like i just emailed yesterday. But its been a crazy week preparing for transfers which are coming up on Wednesday. And for me, I have some pretty exciting news! I am actually leaving Daban, and I am going to Nkoransa. Nkoransa is also here in Kumasi, so its just close to where I am at, and there I will be training a new missionary!! I am so excited!  I don't know who my new missionary will be yet, I will find out who he is on Wednesday and then we will go to our new area! The other cool news is the new assistant replacing me is my former companion, Elder Motloung from South Africa!! He is a sweet Elder and he will do awesome here with Elder Lindley!

Throughout the week, we have been working to get everything ready for the transfer, that includes all the travel plans and preparing for the training of new mission leaders.

A few highlights for the week, yesterday at Church, Sister Bernice was confirmed! That was a sweet moment as well! And yesterday I bore my testimony in church as well. I am really sad to leave the awesome people in Daban, but still I'm also excited to go to another new place, another new companion, and meet new people. That is why mission is such a great experience!!

Well that is about it for the week! I'll get more information next week about my new companion and new area! 

I love you all!
Elder Porritt
After Church on Sunday!

Our apartment had a gigantic pile of old torn up clothes cause a lot of missionaries end their missions here... well got rid of that!


No comments:

Post a Comment