Monday, June 5, 2017

Mission is the Greatest Decision I Ever Made!

Well this week, i don't have a ton to say.. It has been such a great week though!! Elder Adegboyega and I are just here enjoying our work in Nkoransa. We have been trying to get back to teach Sml and his family that we found last week but they have not been around. So we are hoping for this week that we will see them. We do have a few people though who are just awesome who are progressing.

Sister Rg Karikari is the wife of a member in our branch and she has been coming now to church for about 5 weeks, and so we are teaching her and she will be baptized at the end of this month probably. Also we have another family Akwasi and Ls with their 3 children, and they have been coming to church for a few months now, they love the church and they know its true, but they are not married, so they cannot be baptized until the wedding comes on. So the husband is trying to find some money so that they can get married then baptized. Even on Sunday, we had 3 more people who were just brought to us by members. People here in our Ward are seriously helping us so much to get people to teach. They are bringing their friends and their family and we have more investigators than we have time to go and see them!! It is so great to see people who have such a great desire to do this work and to bring their families into the church. The ward is even about to split right now too, so things here are really just going great!! We are so happy to be in such a great place.

Well I am really enjoying this work. Mission is the greatest decision I ever made  to come. I love serving my Father in Heaven and I love Ghana. It is so hot every day, but I have come to love the heat, I think i am going to die when i come home and its only 80-90 degrees, ill be freezing!!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!!
Elder Porritt

No comments:

Post a Comment