Thursday, March 3, 2016

February 29th?

Well happy 29 of February.... That is a rare thing haha!

Not too much happened this week. Although it is getting HOT here... We weren't able to have the two baptisms because the two sisters were not able to get their interviews from President Cosgrave, but this week will be the week and I am super excited for the both of them and for both of their husbands!!! we have been teaching both of them for a long time and they are sooo prepared for this step that they are making in their lives!!

Teaching in general this week was alright but we didn't have anything extraordinary. Although i did find some kinda cool things in the Scriptures this week, for one, I think the largest battle to ever take place on this whole earth was in Ether chapter 15 where literally every single person on the face of the land died... that was interesting.. plus I found batman in Moroni... hahaha you will have to search for him!!

Unfortunately we don't have much time here this week and I gots to go!! I hope all of you are having such a great week!! I know that the Church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. I am looking forward to talking to you all next week!!

Much Love,
Elder Hunter Kenneth Porritt



Selfie with 6 Elders jammed into a taxi hahahaha


Another Selfie


FATTEST BABY EVER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH. 5 MONTHS OLD

No comments:

Post a Comment