Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Elder Porritt's Testimony

Testimony of Elder Hunter Kenneth Porritt



I know that God Lives. I testify that He is our loving Heavenly Father and He knows each of His children individually. He loves us and He will bless each of us depending on our faithfulness to His commandments. I also know that we are His children, which means that we have the great potential to become like Him! I testify that Jesus is the Christ, the Savior and Redeemer of Mankind. He was born in Bethlehem and died for us on Calvary. I know that He lived a perfect, stainless life, and He humbly laid that life down for you and for me, that we would have the chance to live again after this life. I know that He suffered all our pains, our sorrows, our temptations, and our afflictions.  He knows what we are feeling and I testify that He truly does know because he has already suffered this and knows what we are feeling all the time. He knows how to help us because He is the way. I testify that Jesus Christ is the very Son of God and if we come unto Him, He will give us rest and He will lead us back to His Heavenly Home. These things I humbly testify in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment